[rafflepress id=”1″]Hoverboard Electric Scooter:
When you order any editions, you will get:
✅ Front trolley wheel
✅ Extra tyre & inner tube
✅ Solar e-horn/LED light
✅ Phone Holder
✅ Extra deck sticker (non-optional)
✅ Extra brake pads (semi metal)
MAIN POINTS BEFORE BUYING:
Due to the special cases right now, the transportation could be delayed.
1. The SPEEDUAL/GRACE series are the same as ZERO series, just the brands are different, In some countries, they are called ZERO or Quick Volt/Eco Speed/Ecobee/Country man/Turbowheel/Apollo/Go green/Muvter/Techlife and so on. All of them are assembled in same factory, by same workers, by the same parts (except some special customized models).
2. We have done a lot of treatment for waterproofing, but we can’t promise you the scooter damaged by water is still under guarantee, because 100% waterproofing is impossible under the current technical conditions. In addition, riding on rainy days is very unsafe. We strongly recommend that you do not ride on rainy days.
3. We are constantly improving our scooters, and we have many different suppliers to provide parts, so maybe some small details of the scooter you receive would be different from the photos of description page, such as the brake/grips/tires/screws/arms/motors…don’t worry, sir, it’s normal, that means you receive a newest model, this is the official store, I promise to provide the newest improved models, just the description page is not renewed yet!
4. The max range based on Macury lab data, someone of 60kg continuously rode a max charging scooter on a flat road, with only rear motor, at 15km/h and 25℃, without wind. The real distance would be much shorter. Your driving style, speed, temperature, load, tire pressure, road condition, weather, all of them would greatly affect a scooter’s real range.
5. The batteries’ cells of 48V edition are made by Chinese companies, the cells of 52V edition are made by LG, but no matter which edition’s cells, they are packed by Chinese companies.
6. The laws and regulations are very different among countries, I don’t know whether our scooters comply with your local laws and regulations, you have to consult your local traffic authority in advance, we wouldn’t bear any legal liability for that. Of course I’m willing to provide the necessary certificates/declaration/invoice for you, such as CE/speed-limited declaration.
ABOUT SHIPPING AND CUSTOMS/TARIFFS/TAXES/VAT:
1. The electric scooters equip lithium batteries, so they are international prohibited goods. We have to deliver them by some special way. Usually, there is no normal way to transport them, So we send them to Shenzhen at first, then to Hong Kong, and to Europe/Russia/USA/Australia/Canada etc. Generally, we will ship it by train to Europe/Russia, by sea to USA/Canada/Australia, then deliver it by UPS/DHL/FedEX and other logistics companies.
2. The tracking number can’t be trackable before finishing the clearance generally, if you can track it, it means you will get scooter several days later, before that, please wait patiently.
3. Free tax means we will bear the customs/taxes/VAT for you, you won’t pay for that anymore. Free tax countries: EU/USA/UAE/Canada/Russia/Australia/Singapore/Malaysia/Thailand and so on. If you come from other countries, please consult us before your buying.
5. If you’re from Bulgaria/Romania/Ireland, although these countries are the members of EU, but they would charge the second time customs duties maybe, it’s not 100%, but a certain probability. This situation is beyond my control, so if you’re from these countries, when you’re charged by agency, you have to pay the second time customs duties by yourself. I don’t know how much they will charge you, you have to consult your local customs agency.
6. If you’re from Australia, and you don’t have an import license, because the government of Australia changed the import policy, We have to ship the scooter without battery, and ship the battery separately at same time, you have to install the battery by yourself, and you have to bear the shipping fees of battery, it’s around $100. If you don’t want to do that, of course I will ship the scooter with the battery, just as I said, it’s not 100%, but a certain probability, some times it’s strict but some times it isn’t.
7. If you’re from UK, because of Brexit, we can’t ship scooters to U.K now, maybe the situation would be changed in the future, but right now we can do nothing.
AFTER-SALE SERVICE & MAINTENANCE
* If you don’t like it when you receive it, please do not use it, contact us and then ship it back.
* We provide 6 months limited warranty for main frame/controller/battery/motor since you receive the scooter.
* The quick-wear parts are not covered by the warranty
* Damaged by internal-water-intake is not covered by warranty.
* Damaged by your misoperation or intentional man-made damage is not covered by warranty.
* Please wear helmet and safety gears before riding.
* Make sure you are over the legal age for riding e-scooter in your area.
* Strictly comply with your local traffic regulations/laws.
* Wait a moment before storaging after riding in summer.
* The braking distance increases in the rainy day.
* Charge the scooter every 30 days if you don’t use it.
* Be sure to check tire pressure regularly.
* Keep good heat dissipation while charging.
* Make sure the fold-joint is locked before riding.
Important: This Item can be delivered to these countries only: United States & United Arab Emirates